Enter these codes while the game is paused. A beep will confirm the code. To disable a code simply re-enter it.
- Any Object -- Down, Down, Up, Up, Right, Right, Left, Left
- Behind Car View -- Left, Right, C-Left, C-Right, Left, Right, C-Left, C-Right
- Big Bounces -- C-Left, Right, Right, Down, Up, Down, Left, Down, Down
- Double Speed -- C-Left, C-Down, C-Right, C-Left, C-Up, C-Down, C-Down, C-Down, C-Down
- Slow CPU Cars -- C-Right, C-Up, C-Left, C-Down, C-Right, C-Up, C-Left, C-Down
Pause the game and press C-Left, Up, Down, Down, C-Left, C-Right, C-Right, C-Up, C-Down to enable Debug Mode. To use it, press any of the button sequences below while you're playing.
- Quit Race and Win -- Press Z + C-Down. This doesn't work in time trials.
- Change Camera Angle -- Hold Z and press Up, Down, Left or Right.
- Change Camera Zoom -- Hold Z and press L or R.
- Turn Player into Computer Drone -- Hold Z and press C-Left.
- Blow Up All Cars -- Hold X + C-Up + C-Right + C-Left
In the challenge mode, pause the game then hit Down, Down, Up, Up, Right, Right, Left, Left on the D-pad. This will change your car into different objects from the world you are racing in.
At the start of a race, press the GAS button as each chime sounds. On the last sound, hold GAS to get a speed boost.
Just as you hit the finish line on the last lap, press R to jump. If done right you will jump very high. It doesn't do much, but it looks cool.